Sunday, November 20, 2011

Occupy Miami: Interview with the singer of my band Narcisa and his views

This past weekend after tracking drums for my bands new song, "Fall From Heaven," I learned more about the recent Occupy Miami protest. I realize this is a departure from the topics of the blogs, but after conversing with my singer about this movement, I was immediately intrigued. These have been protests that began on Wall Street and have trickled down to Miami. Also my singer (to remain anonymous) mentioned that there were all types of people protesting and mainly a lot of people who are interested in Hard Rock and Heavy Metal music. How would you feel about hosting a hard rock/metal festival at the occupy Miami site. Please leave your comments below and support the movement! Location: NW 1st street and NW 2nd Ave in Downtown Miami.

Stay Tuned for future plans of a Hard Rock/Metal Festival at the Occupy Miami Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment